What are the component components of photovoltaic bracket accessories
1. The components used to support the guide rail are called beams.
2. The guide rail is used to support photovoltaic modules.
3. Adopt supports to enhance the stability of columns, beams and guide rails.
4. For brackets that cannot adjust the tilt and azimuth angle, use a fixed bracket.
5. Single Axis Tracking Bracket: Rotate around one axis to track the sun.
6. Dual-axis tracking bracket: A bracket that rotates around two axes to track the sun.
7. Column: The member connected to the foundation to support the beam, shaft and guide rail.
8. Parts of shaft support rail and adjusting the angle of the guide rail, suitable for tracking bracket.
9. The mechanical transmission components and power system used between the connecting rod brackets are suitable for tracking brackets.
10. Accessories It is used for the connection between straight line segments and between straight line segments and elbows, and forms the necessary components to connect the continuous support system to fix or supplement the functions of straight line segments and elbows.
Straight-connecting plates, hinged connection plates, turning connection plates, variable angle connection plates, partition walls, pressure plates, fasteners.
11. The system of bracket supporting solar modules consists of columns, brackets, beams, shafts, rails and fittings made of metal materials, equipped with transmission and control components to track the orbit of the sun. You can too.
| Relevant news
How to choose a smart PV tracking bracket?
The principle of the smart photovoltaic tracker is to make the solar panel change with the angle of the sun and always face the sun, so that the sun's rays shine directly on the solar panel power unit
Analysis of the photovoltaic tracking bracket industry
Fixed bracket entry doors] have low sills, low interest rates and severe product homogenization. In the context of photovoltaic parity, in the past, more attention was paid to equipment investment, an
What are the characteristics of the photovoltaic tracking bracket?
When the sun's rays are perpendicular to the panels, the amount of solar energy that can be received is important and the amount of electricity generated is also high. But the Earth has been spinning,
What is a smart PV tracking bracket system?
Technological innovation is conducive to the increase in photovoltaic reception capacity, conversion rate and total electricity production demand. The smart PV tracking system greatly increases the am
What are the types of ground PV bracket foundations and flat roof PV bracket foundations?
Drilling and pouring pile foundation: it is more convenient to form a hole, and the top surface of the foundation can be adjusted according to the terrain, the top elevation is easy to control, the am
What is the appropriate angle for installing a photovoltaic bracket?
There are many different ways to say about the angle problem in many places, and because there are many differences in different regions, the specific angle calculation is relatively complicated.
The development of photovoltaic brackets, bracket types applied in the market
The use of photovoltaic brackets needs to be used according to the needs of photovoltaic construction, under the importance of the current environmental protection situation, the types of photovoltaic
What is a grid-connected power generation system in photovoltaic engineering?
With the increasingly serious energy depletion and environmental problems, solar photovoltaics, as a clean and environmentally friendly green energy, are the foundation of the future renewable energy
Let the photovoltaic engineering photovoltaic grid-connected power generation system and off-grid power generation system difference
Grid connection refers to access to the public power grid, connecting solar power generation, home power grid and public power grid. It is an electricity production system that must rely on the operat
Answer What are the raw materials for photovoltaic engineering modules?
Photovoltaic power generation systems are made of different materials, but all components include multi-layered materials, from the light-facing side to the backlit side. Sunlight first passes through